Your privacy is very important to Create North. This statement provides information about the personal information that Create North collects and the ways in which we use that information.
To help us provide our services, Create North may collect and use personal information: ·
- About your use of our website ·
- That you provide when registering with the website for our newsletter, making general enquiries, or booking places on events.
Create North may use your personal information to: ·
- Inform you about our services and those of our programme delivery partners through our newsletter
- Contact you to manage enquiries
- Collect payments due for services
Create North will not share your personal information with any commercial organisations. We are, however, obliged to submit some personal information to public sector funders to authenticate our work but we will only do so with your signed consent. These organisations are obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Create North may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Create North will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Create North will store all the personal information securely. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. This website may contain links to other websites. Create North is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
- by writing to Create North, 3 St Nicholas Drive, Durham, DH14HH